- Characterful Double Fronted Period Cottage
- Set in the Heart of this Sought After Village
- Conveniently Located for Village Amenities
- Entrance Hallway
- Sitting Room with Multi Burning Stove
- Bespoke Kitchen/Diner
- Summer Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
A unique and characterful double fronted period cottage enjoying exposed beams throughout, set in the heart of this sought after village of Alvechurch. The accommodation has been tastfully extended to the rear and comprises of: Downstairs; Hallway, Sitting Room with a multi fuel burning stove, bespoke Kitchen/Diner and a Summer Room with French doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are Three Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Side access leads to the beautifully landscaped rear garden with varying terraces, lawned areas and herb garden. There are lovely views from the top garden across the village and beyond.
The property has an EPC rating D
We understand from the Vendor that the property is Freehold.