- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Beautifully renovated Two Bedroom, End Terrace Cottage
- Located in the heart of Alvechurch Village
- Sitting Room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with modern high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs Bathroom with P-shaped bath and shower over, WC and wash hand basin
- Two double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for TWO vehicles
NO UPWARD CHAIN - We are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully renovated, two bedroom, double fronted, end terrace cottage, situated in the heart of the village of Alvechurch. The property has been carefully refurbished to an extremely high standard offering a modern style within, whilst still retaining the character.
The property comprises of: Sitting Room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove inset, extended Kitchen Diner with a range of matching wall and base units in a high gloss finish and complimented with a solid wood work surface, having integrated appliances and breakfast bar, There is a wood burning stove in the dining area and French doors lead out to the rear garden. A downstairs Bathroom with P-shaped bath and shower over with low flush WC and wash hand basin. Upstairs accommodation consists of a Master Bedroom with a feature fireplace and En-Suite shower room and a Double Bedroom with a feature fireplace. To the side of the property there is a driveway offering parking for two vehicles and to the rear, a garden. The property has double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The EPC rating E prior to improvements and we understand from the Vendor that the property is Freehold.