- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- An Impressive FIVE Bedroom EXTENDED House
- Within Walking Distance of Local Amenities
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Multi Fuel Stove
- Extended Kitchen Diner, Utility and Guest Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes
- Two Double Bedrooms and Two Further Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Garage, Front and Rear Gardens and Off Road Parking
We have the pleasure of bringing to the market this FIVE bedroom EXTENDED house. The property has been finished to a high standard and offers spacious accommodation. The village offers a host of amenities including shops, post office, churches, pubs, schools and a train station with links to Birmingham and Redditch. Junction 2 of the M42 is a few miles away making it ideal for commuters.
Internally: Hallway, Spacious lounge with feature fireplace having multi fuel burner inset, EXTENDED Kitchen Diner with Bi Fold Doors leading onto the Patio Area, Utility Room and Guest Cloakroom and Garage. The first floor comprises of: Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes, Two Double Bedrooms and Two Further Bedrooms and a Contemporary Bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with patio area with brick built BBQ, fenced boundaries, established trees and shrubs and a hard standing for a garden shed. The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a tarmacadam and paved driveway providing off road parking.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: D